miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Mi Banda Sonora: Song 2, Blur

Sencillo de su quinto álbum, tema que prácticamente le abrió las puertas en el continente americano. Buen video, aunque hay que ver como quedaron los del grupo después de tantos golpazos; canción cortica pero sustanciosa, como algunas cosas en la vida, a veces la mejor opción…



I got my head checked by a jumbo jet
it wasn’t easy, but nothing is, no

When I feel heavy metal, and I’m pins and I’m needles
well I lie and I’m easy, all of the time but I’m never sure when I need you,
pleased to meet you

I got my head done when I was young,
it’s not my problem it’s not my problem

When I feel heavy metal, and I’m pins and I’m needles
well I lie and I’m easy, all of the time but I’m never sure when I need you
pleased to meet you

Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah Oh, yeah

3 comentarios: